2018 Conference News
33rd ACGA Conference... a conference on planned giving
Reaching New Heights in Gift Planning
April 25-27, 2018
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
There are some great reasons to visit Seattle!
- Check out Seattle's Top 25 Things To Do
- Want to know what is happening in Seattle? Subscribe to the Seattle Localist newsletter
- Seattle TV!: The “First Takes’ videos will tell the story of real people’s first experiences to Seattle while the “Sounds by the Sound” highlights the music scene in the city.
- Still looking for more reasons to go to Seattle, click here to Visit Seattle.
2018 Conference Planning Underway
The 2018 ACGA Conference will be held April 25-27, 2018 at the beautiful Sheraton Hotel in downtown Seattle, Washington. Building on the success of the 2016 Conference, the 2018 edition will again feature a broad array of interesting and up to date gift planning topics, presented by a stellar faculty. The opening key note address will be delivered by Pete Sommerfeld, Senior Philanthropic Advisor of the Oregon Health Sciences University Foundation, and the closing plenary address will be delivered by Robert Sharpe, Chairman of the Sharpe Group.
2018 Conference Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities Now Available
It may seem early, but preparations are already underway for the 2018 ACGA Conference. We anticipate another well-attended conference, of both nonprofit staff and allied professionals. With this being our first conference in the Northwest since 2001, we expect to see many new attendees take advantage of the opportunity to combine attendance with donor visits to the area. There are several key sponsorship opportunities available, including ways to feature your organization on the very popular conference app that debuted at the last conference.
Make sure you secure your spot to join us for another outstanding conference. Space is limited and vendors are encouraged to reserve space early. Sponsorships filled rapidly for our 2016 conference, and, unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill some vendors' first choice. For more information regarding various sponsorship levels and to reserve an exhibit booth, click here to download a sponsor/exhibitor packet.
Visit the ACGA 2018 Conference web page for up-to-date information on the 2018 ACGA Conference in Seattle, WA.
2018 Conference Housing Information
Coming to the 33rd Conference on Planned Giving?
Stay at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel
1400 6th Avenue Seattle, Washington 98101
Official ACGA Conference Hotel: ACGA has entered into a contract with the Sheraton Seattle hotel to offer you the best rates on meeting space, food & beverage, and guest rooms. We ask you to collaborate with ACGA to provide the best services at the lowest cost by staying at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel as we are required to fill a certain number of rooms.
To help fill our block of rooms, please reserve your room through onPeak, the official housing partner of the 33rd ACGA Conference. ACGA is proud of our partnership with onPeak. Through onPeak, you'll get MORE than a great deal at our headquarters hotel, the Sheraton Seattle Hotel.
- Convenience: Sleep in for a few extra minutes. Take a break between breakout sessions. Make a call during down time in the privacy of your own room. Avoid walking to the hotel in rough weather or the hassle of driving, parking, and making it to your first breakout session in time. It just makes sense to be where the action is!
- Connect: Your networking opportunities are greatly enhanced when you stay where your colleagues are staying. Meet up with fellow professionals and enjoy dinner together. Hash over yesterday’s events with fellow health-conscious attendees at the fitness center. You’ll probably find your cohorts gathered in the hotel lobby, discussing issues at the heart of your gift planning program.
- Prime Location: Quick elevator ride to the sessions.
- Best Rate Pledge: onPeak comparison shops to ensure our rates are the lowest.
- Book Now, Pay Later: Convenience with flexible policies.
- Reward Points: Add to your hotel loyalty program.
- Exceptional Service: Before, during and after your stay.