- Current IRS Discount Rates for June 2013
- Rates Effective January 1, 2012 To Remain the Same as of 4/15/13
- ACGA's Statement Regarding the House’s Tax Reform Bill
- American Council on Gift Annuities and the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Respond to Recent Securities and Exchange Commission Fraud Case Involving CGAs
- Conrad Teitell Speaks to the Committee on Ways and Means on Behalf of ACGA
Charitable Gift Annuity Payments
Payments from a charitable gift annuity are fixed from the outset. They will neither increase nor decrease, whatever happens to interest rates or the stock market. A charity is contractually obligated to make the payments, even if it has to dip into its general funds to do so.