NOTE: While every effort is made to provide accurate data, neither any persons named in these pages nor the American Council on Gift Annuities guarantees the accuracy of the data presented here. The user of this information is solely responsible for determining and verifying the accuracy of the data presented here and how it is used by the reader. This information is provided solely as a resource. This information is supplied by the ACGA State Regulations Committee.
Degree of Regulation:
- Years of operation - five years continuous operation (or affiliation with an organization in existence for that time with sufficient management expertise available.
- Gift annuity-specific registration - required
- Reserve fund/investment restrictions - segregated reserve fund required; prudent investor standard
- Annual reporting - required
- Board resolution - required authorizing creation of a gift annuity fund
Links to State Regulations Pages:
Insurance Department Contact Information
Mail applications to:
Insurance Commissioner of the State of Arkansas
1200 West Third Street
Little Rock, AR 72201-1904
Attn: Finance Division
Address questions to: