Hello from Rebecca Locke, ACGA Chair, and Cam Kelly and Joe Bull, ACGA Conference Co-Chairs.
While the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve rapidly, the ACGA has been monitoring the situation closely and is adapting our conference for the safety of our conference participants. The ACGA will produce a Digital Conference for your continued professional development!
We are pleased to announce that the opportunity to learn about some of the most significant gift planning issues from top tier experts in our field still exists in a new format: the ACGA Digital Conference.
The ACGA Digital Conference features:
- Live video of plenary sessions and symposia including:
- Metrics Symposium
- Marketing Symposium
- Charitable Gift Annuity Rates Report
- 2019 Survey Results
- State Regulations Panel
- Recordings of breakout sessions available for playback at your convenience
- Opportunities to submit questions to program speakers
- Conference proceedings and program materials
- ACGA Conference app loaded with session materials and information
- Virtual exhibit hall
- Special registered participant prizes