Coming to the 34th Conference on Planned Giving?
Stay at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
165 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
OPENING JULY 2019
Official ACGA Conference Hotel: ACGA has entered into a contract with the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel to offer you the best rates on meeting space, food & beverage, and guest rooms. We ask you to collaborate with ACGA to provide the best services at the lowest cost by staying at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel as we are required to fill a certain number of rooms.
To help fill our block of rooms, please reserve your room through onPeak, the official housing partner of the 34th ACGA Conference. ACGA is proud of our partnership with onPeak. Through onPeak, you'll get MORE than a great deal at our headquarters hotel, the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel.
- Convenience: Sleep in for a few extra minutes. Take a break between breakout sessions. Make a call during downtime in the privacy of your own room. Avoid walking to the hotel in rough weather or the hassle of driving, parking, and making it to your first breakout session in time. It just makes sense to be where the action is!
- Connect: Your networking opportunities are greatly enhanced when you stay where your colleagues are staying. Meet up with fellow professionals and enjoy dinner together. Hash over yesterday’s events with fellow health-conscious attendees at the fitness center. You’ll probably find your cohorts gathered in the hotel lobby, discussing issues at the heart of your gift planning program.
- Prime Location: Quick elevator ride to the sessions.
- Best Rate Pledge: onPeak comparison shops to ensure our rates are the lowest.
- Book Now, Pay Later: Convenience with flexible policies.
- Reward Points: Add to your hotel loyalty program.
- Exceptional Service: Before, during and after your stay.
Reserve Your Hotel Room
Rates available for limited room nights between 4/17/20 - 4/23/20, housing block closes on 3/26/20
Our hotel reservation system will be opening in conjunction with the conference registration in July.
Alert: onPeak is the only official housing partner associated with the 34th ACGA Conference. Please be aware that other companies may contact you and pose as our official housing partner. These companies are not endorsed by or affiliated with ACGA because entering into financial agreements with such companies can have costly consequences. When you book through onPeak, you’re sure to receive reservation protection — before, during and after your stay.
About the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
Indulge yourself with a lavish hotel stay in downtown Atlanta at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel. Our enviable location is surrounded by sensational dining, extraordinary attractions, vibrant nightlife and is located only minutes from the Fox Theater Atlanta, Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta Aquarium, Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, State Farm Arena Atlanta, and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. After exploring the area, enjoy leisure time in our Garden Courtyard Pool with a retractable glass dome or take advantage of our Sheraton Fitness Center. When it is time to retire for the night, relax in exquisite accommodations with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city skyline or pool. Sleep deeply in plush, Sheraton signature beds or stay productive with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and spacious work desks. If visiting for business, enjoy meeting in over 100,000 square feet of sophisticated event facilities and using the on-site UPS Store®. Sheraton Atlanta Hotel wants to make you feel pampered.
Our hotel enjoys a convenient downtown location. Discover popular attractions near our modern Atlanta hotel:
- Enjoy a Broadway show or a musical at Fox Theater Atlanta, a performing arts venue near our hotel
- Cheer for your favorite professional teams or attend a world-class concert at Mercedes Benz Stadium
- Transform your state of mind while observing the tranquil marine life at Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta
Hotel Promotions (For Conference Attendees Only)
- Complimentary Basic Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary Pool and Fitness Center Access
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Use Marriott's mobile check-in!
Driving, Parking and Airport Transportation
Driving Directions & Parking
- Driving Directions / Transportation Options
- Take I-85N and continue on I-75N/I-85N. Take exit 248C for Freedom Parkway towards GA-10E/Andrew Young International Blvd. Use the left lane to follow signs for International Blvd. Continue onto Andrew Young International Blvd. Turn left onto Courtland Street SE and then left into the property.
- Parking (Click here for additional parking information, *All rates are subject to change without notice):
- On-site self parking, fees*: Under 3 hrs, 17 USD; 3 - 8 hrs, $24; 8 - 24 hrs, $32.
- Valet*: Under 3 hrs, $22; 3-8 hrs, $32; 8-24 hrs, $42
- Electric car charging stations: 2, Complimentary
The Sheraton Atlanta Hotel does not provide shuttle service. However, several transportation suggestions can be found on their site here. (*All rates are subject to change without notice.)
- Estimated transportation fares from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL):
- Estimated taxi fare: $30 (one way)
- MARTA service fee*: $2.50 (one way)
- Shuttle options*: Coming soon!
- Estimated transportation fares from Dekalb-Peachtree Airport (PDK):
- Estimated taxi fare*: $30 (one way)
- Subway service fee*: $3.50 (one way)