How to Join or Support the ACGA
The ACGA relies on the support of the charitable community and indivuals to carry out our mission of promoting responsibile philanthropy. The ACGA actively promotes responsible philanthropy through actuarially sound, suggested maximum charitable gift annuity rates, quality training opportunities and the advocacy of appropriate consumer protection.
Ways you can support ACGA:
- ACGA Suggested Maximum Rates: Moving Higher
- New Gift Annuity Survey Highlights Best Practices, Sheds Light on Rapidly Growing Programs
- Reaching New Heights in Gift Planning
- ACGA Member Spotlight
- Recent Changes to the ACGA Board
- A Word from the Chair June 2018
- Suggested Maximum Rate Schedules Effective July 1, 2018 Released
- Charitable Gift Annuity Rates: What Has and Has Not Changed
Current IRS Discount Rates
The IRS has released the Applicable Federal Rate for the current month. Each month the Service surveys hundreds of interest rates for various financial instruments and publishes the rate that is applicable for charitable deduction calculations. Click here to view historic AFRs.