How to Join or Support the ACGA
The ACGA relies on the support of the charitable community and indivuals to carry out our mission of promoting responsibile philanthropy. The ACGA actively promotes responsible philanthropy through actuarially sound, suggested maximum charitable gift annuity rates, quality training opportunities and the advocacy of appropriate consumer protection.
Ways you can support ACGA:
- New York Exempts Charities Issuing Gift Annuities from Cybersecurity Regulations
- ACGA - Getting Better with Age
- A Word from the Chair - May 2017
- The Members Have Spoken: Why ACGA Membership is Important
- ACGA Welcomes New Board Member - Michael Welling
- In Memoriam - Terry Simmons
- Charitable Gift Annuity Rates: What Has and Has Not Changed
- Charitable Gift Annuity Funded with Appreciated Assets
Current IRS Discount Rates
The IRS has released the Applicable Federal Rate for the current month. Each month the Service surveys hundreds of interest rates for various financial instruments and publishes the rate that is applicable for charitable deduction calculations. Click here to view historic AFRs.