The Legacy IRA HR 5171
The Board of Directors of the American Council on Gift Annuities is excited to join the remainder of the charitable community in announcing the introduction of HR 5171, The Legacy IRA.
This bill will extend the right of American taxpayers to use portions of their Individual Retirement Accounts to fund Charitable Remainder Trusts and Charitable Gift Annuities during their lifetime. This compliments and completes the provisions of the PATH Act of 2015 which made the use of IRA assets for lifetime outright gifts permanent. Read more...
- Current IRS Discount Rates for June 2016
- The Legacy IRA HR 5171
- Suggested Maximum Rate Schedules Effective January 1, 2012 Unchanged as of April 5, 2016
- Suggested CGA Rates Remain Unchanged as of April 2016
- 2016 Conference Housing Information
- Tapas for Charitable Gift Annuities – A Second Helping
- ACGA 31st Conference Session Videos
- ACGA Terry Simmons Scholarship Applications
- Charitable IRA Initiative
- ACGA Research